Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

TWO Gs FOR MONDAY

I've got two cuties to start the week, and I'm sorry that I took their pics without their permission on their Myspace accounts. Sorry na, cute kasi kayo so it's your fault...

Cutie No. 1 Geoff

Just Geoff, no last name and he's 23. On his myspace account it said that he's from Japan, well he may be but for sure he's pinoy judging on the looks. He's adorable cute aint he? the type of guy you could always cuddle and hug and kiss...Geoff if one day you saw this blog, drop me a message and we'll go out for some dinner lolz!




Cutie No. 2 Glenn

He's also 23 and from Laguna...One thing I love about his face is that it's so refreshing. He looks like a very nice guy someone you would love to hang-out with, perhaps in a beach or in the rain.. this guy has got so much potential, he could pass as a commercial model given the right break..


3 comments: